Sharon here..
It's 2 days into our trip and I'm finally awake and conscious. Since T's last post when I was passed out on the floor with a facial cleansing mask (the FaceShop ones are awesome), not much has changed. I've literally been sleeping most of the day. I slept the 90% of the 16 hour flight to New Zealand, and then could barely keep my eyes open the first two days here. Anyhow, I'm alive and kicking now so here goes my first post!
The food has been good so far, but I'll probably have a kimchi craving soon. Speaking of kimchi..I have to admit, leaving Seoul behind was much harder than I expected. My extended family, the great friends I met, my coworkers, and especially the food will truly be missed.
For my fellow Samsung peeps who are reading this blog...this picture is for you. I've made great use of the company pins that poked tiny holes in to the ugly work clothes that I called my wardrobe for the past 2.5 years. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment